In this review, you will learn how to install the popular Whatsapp messenger on the no less popular emulator for Android – Bluestacks App Player. And with the help of our emulator, you can use Whatsapp directly on your computer! All the functionality of the mobile version of the messenger will work in full without limits. The convenience is that you can type messages, send photos, create group chats from your laptop, or computer. And so we proceed to the question of how to install Whatsapp on a computer with the Bluestacks emulator.
To begin with, we recommend that you review the minimum requirements of Bluestacks before installation. If everything is in order, download the emulator.
- Click 2 times BlueStacks-ThinInstaller.exe to start the installation of the emulator;
- After you have downloaded the file, start installing the Bluestacks emulator. If you do not know how to install it, you will get acquainted with the installation instructions for Bluestacks;
- Now download the APK file Whatsapp and click on the file 2 times;
- Now run BlueStacks, run Whatsapp;
- In the field of the country choose your country, and enter your number;
- Check the number and click OK;
- Now you need to wait until the program tries to send SMS to the specified number. But it will not reach the computer. Therefore, wait 5 or 10 minutes until the indicator has passed to the end, and do not press anything;
- Now a window appears in which you can order a callback. Press to call me, after which the girl in a pleasant voice will dictate to you the number that you enter into the field;
- Congratulations! You installed Whatsapp on the Bluestacks emulator, you can now use Whatsapp on your computer.